*Register for Fall Session online @8:00 pm on Tuesday, July 25- see below summer camp listings for details
Register for all summer programs online at http://www.richmond.ca or call 604-276-4300
Fall 2017 :
Parent & Tot- 2-3 year olds – New classes!
Explore the natural world, garden and play together in this beautiful northwest park. Parent participation required
Saturday, September 9-Saturday, September 30, 2017.
- 9:00-1o:00am Program #2066988
- 10:30am-11:30pm Program #2066989
Saturday, October 14- Saturday, November 4, 2017
- 9:00-10:00am Program #2066990
- 10:30am-11:30pm Program #2066991
Tuesday, September 12- Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- 9:30-10:30am Program #2066992
Tuesday, October 10- Tuesday, October 31, 2017
- 9:30-10:30am Program #2066993
Tuesday, November 7- Tuesday, November 28, 2017
- 9:30-10:30am Program #2067088
Register online at http://www.richmond.ca or call 604-276-4300.
5-7 Year Olds
Explore, prepare food, garden, build shelters and spend time in the vast parkland. Each jam packed session includes snack
- Tuesday, September 19-Tuesday, November 7, 2017. 4:00-5:30pm. Program #2067388. Register online at http://www.richmond.ca or call 604-276-4300
8-10 Year Olds: “Survivor”
Gather some firsthand outdoor survival strategies and skills through games and cooking Each jam packed session includes snack
- Monday, September 18 -Monday, November 13, 2017. 4:00-5:30pm Program #2067488. Register online at http://www.richmond.ca or call 604-276-4300
4-12 Year Olds: Home Learners- NEW!!
Join us for an inquiry based program that focuses on outdoor curriculum connecting students to the natural world. Four year olds may only register with a school-aged, home schooled sibling.
- Thursday, September 21 -Thursday, October 26 , 2017. 11:30am-2:00pm. Program #2090838. Register online at http://www.richmond.ca or call 604-276-4300
Next: Our Curriculum