Public Registration for 2018-2019 School Year
If you are interested in registering your child in TNNS as a new student, please note the following important dates:
1.TNNS Parent Information Night at Thompson Community Centre
Thursday, February 8, 6:30 – 7:30pm No registration required. Adults only please.
2.Lottery Form Pick Up at Thompson Community Centre Reception
Thursday, February 8 at 7:30pm- Wednesday, March 7 at 5:00pm
3.Terra Nova Nature School Trial Day at Terra Nova Rural Park
Bring boots and a rain jacket to experience this unique outdoor program and for a first-hand view of this school before entering the registration lottery for next year.
NOTE: Attendance at a Trial Day is strongly recommended, but does not guarantee lottery registration.
- Registration for TNNS Trial Days opens December 1, 2017.
- $10 per preschool child
- For 1 parent and 1 child only, no siblings
- Children must be minimum age of 3 yrs. by Dec 31st, 2018
- Saturday, February 24, 10:00am-11:30am. Parents must attend with their child. Program #2365442. Register at www.richmond.ca or by phone 604-276-4300 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30 pm, or in person at Thompson Community Centre, 5151 Granville Avenue.
4.Lottery Form Submission Deadline submit completed form in person to Thompson Community Centre no later than Wednesday, March 7, 5:00pm
5.Lottery Draw at Thompson Community Centre
Thursday, March 8, promptly at 6:00pm
NOTE: YOU, OR A FAMILY REPRESENTATIVE, MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE AT THIS DRAW TO SECURE YOUR SPACE AND REGISTER YOUR CHILD
Thompson Community Centre: 5151 Granville Ave
Terra Nova Rural Park: 2680 River Road
Eagles (3-5 year olds)
Full time Eagles, Monday – Friday 9:00 am-1:00 pm $573.50 per month. 16 spaces, FULL, please phone 604-238-8422 to waitlist
Part-Time Eagles, limited 3 & 4 day options, $336.20-$471.35 per month. 6 spaces, FULL, please phone 604-238-8422 to waitlist
Owls (3-5 year olds)
Monday / Wednesday 1:30-3:30 pm $110.40 per month. 20 spaces, FULL, please phone 604-238-8422 to waitlist
Tuesday / Thursday 1:30-3:30 pm $118.65 per month. 20 spaces, FULL, please phone 604-238-8422 to waitlist
* Owl classes may be combined
* Owl classes are parent participation. Families are required to help in the program approximately once per month. If this is not possible, home projects may be arranged.