2019-2020 Preschool Registration Information
Public registration for the 2019-20 school year will be by lottery.
If you are interested in registering your child as a new student, please note the following important dates:
1. Parent Information Night: Thursday, March 7 from 6:30-8:00pm at Thompson Community Centre, 5151 Granville Ave. No registration required.
2. Lottery Form pick up at Thompson Community Centre Reception
Thursday, March 7-Tuesday, April 2 at 6:00pm
3. Terra Nova Nature School Trial Day at Terra Nova Rural Park
Register for ONE child accompanied by one parent on Saturday, March 9 from 9:30-11:30. Registration required, Program #2720970, cost $10.00 per child & adult. Register at http://www.richmond.ca, beginning December 11 at 10:00pm.
4. Lottery Form Submission Deadline. Submit completed form in person to Thompson Community Centre no later than Tuesday, April 2 at 10:00pm.
5. Lottery Draw at Thompson Community Centre
Thursday, April 4, 6:30 pm sharp.
Note: you, or a family representative, must be in attendance at this draw to secure your space and register your child.
Eagles (3-5 year olds)
Full time Eagles, Monday – Friday 9:00 am-1:00 pm $573.50 per month. 16 spaces, FULL, please phone 604-238-8422 to waitlist
Part-Time Eagles, limited 3 & 4 day options, $336.20-$471.35 per month. 6 spaces, FULL, please phone 604-238-8422 to waitlist
Owls (3-5 year olds)
Monday / Wednesday 1:30-3:30 pm $110.40 per month. 20 spaces, FULL, please phone 604-238-8422 to waitlist
Tuesday / Thursday 1:30-3:30 pm $118.65 per month. 20 spaces, FULL, please phone 604-238-8422 to waitlist
* Owl classes may be combined
* Owl classes are parent participation. Families are required to help in the program approximately once per month. If this is not possible, home projects may be arranged.